Friday, March 16, 2012

Are you ready to dig deep?!


Get fit or get out! It’s a 60 day challenge and trust me there is a reason why it’s called insanity. It’s a hard grueling workout and it’s not fun depending on which program you do of the day it can go from forty minutes to an hour and a half. It’s one hell of a commitment and often times you may see yourself fail because you have built your mentality to accept the fact that you need to change your life that this is something you really want; that it’s not just going to come to you with the snap of your fingers you need to work for it and you need to work hard at it!
So here I am today attempting to make the change, to take this challenge to accept the fact that I WILL NOT fail at this because I will be committed to it. Doesn’t matter how tired I am or what kind of excuses I feel the need to make up. The program starts on a Monday but I’m going to start today! I’ll do Friday and Saturday, rest on Sunday and start week one on Monday.
Every day I’ll post my progress of the day before, I will have a religious routine of work, Insanity and it doesn’t matter about anything else as long as I get the two in. I will have a jar set up with $60.00 cash in it (dollar per workout) at the end of the 60 day’s that money is mine to buy myself a nice prize. If I fail to workout 5 dollars get’s removed from the jar, the money will leave the jar faster than it’ll go in that’s for sure!
So today is the start of Pure Cardio, tomorrow will be Plyo Cardio Circuit and Sunday is a rest day. Starting on Monday I will start as if I’m just starting that day with the fitness test. (results will be posted later on.) I will take my measurements tonight, and weigh myself on the scale with what it says this exact moment.

If to look like that aint enough motivation and determination. I don't know what is...

No comments:

Post a Comment