Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 1, Week 1


Insanity Fitness Test week one:
Switch Kicks: 100
Power Jacks: 40
Power Knees: 60
Power Jumps: 20
Globe Jumps: 7 (I hate these!)
Suicide Jumps: 8 (I hate these even more!)
Push up Jacks: 13
Low Plank Obliques: 20 per leg.

Extra: Light jog around the block. Gotta start small and since I've been slowly wanting to get back into running I think a 25 minute fitness test is perfect and than a jog. The weather is beautiful I don't have an excuse for today!
I didn't run, but I climbed a huge hill in 10 minutes! 

2 comments:

  1. I've heard amazing things about insanity so I'm sure you are going to have great results :)

    Keep it up! Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looking at the list of exercise you have there, is enough to have me break out in sweat! You inspire me woman! :)

    ReplyDelete