Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A goal without a plan is just a wish...


Apparently it’s the first day of spring right now it’s -2 and later on its suppose to be high of 9. I say Bullshit! Anyways so of course yesterday’s fitness test was accomplished as well as a hill climb but before all of that I decided to measure my inches:
Breast:38.5
Stomach: 35.5
Hips: 38.5
Ass: 40 (do you even measure your ass? And you’d think I’d have nice ghetto booty with an ass that size but nooo. I wonder how big Jlo’s butt is? Lol)
Right & Left Arm: 11.1
Thigh Left: 22 Thigh right: 22.2
Calf left: 16 and Calf right 16.1

So I’m going to list all the things I hate right now and what I’m going to do starting today to change it!
1)       Job – Start looking and every day apply to one new job, not just any job a career wise choice.
2)       Weight – No matter how tired I am, no matter what dumbass excuse I’m trying to make I need to do INSANITY.
3)       Friends – I should sign up to meet up and start becoming more social able…(kind of hard when I’ve been anti social for so long.)
4)       Time -  I should take some time off for myself...
Also I'm going to very much agree with the picture on top. So many times we have goals but we never put an action plan to it. Without action it just doesn't happen so in the end it always just becomes a wish.

Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Great job laying it all out there and seeing what you want to work on. I am a huge supporter of self-improvement for the right reasons :)

    ReplyDelete