Monday, April 30, 2012

Fantastic Weekend!



Good morning ladies (and the odd gent’s that read this)
I have had a fabulous weekend! Though I am up to 161 today, I am okay with that. I shall start with Friday my date. He’s cute, he’s nice and very flattering. A little shorter than me, kind of funny sort of awkward and I think he really likes me. Anyways even though there wasn’t any Za za Zu on that one date, I’m following the advice of a friend who said don’t write him off just yet. Sometimes things bloom later on. I did well at dinner though which made me feel a little bad about, because of course being a guy he probably wanted a beer, but instead sort of followed my healthy route and just got water, and no desert not because of my diet but because well…The deserts never taste that great.  I ordered water with lemon in it and a chopped salad which was tomatoes, chicken, vinaigrette salad dressing, bits and pieces of cream cheese along with water with lemon in it. We then went to see American Reunion which was pretty funny. Over all it was a good “date”. I even managed to get a workout in before it all, because my acupuncturist was sick so I didn’t go do it, but rescheduled for this week.
Saturday I worked but then went camping! It was nice, I got some pretty pictures with my camera but now I need the patience to sit down at my computer at home to sort through them to add them to my photography page on my facebook. I don’t have any pictures up yet, but once I get pictures up I’ll post the link and feel free to like the page :D. I got some really good ones of horses up close! I really want to buy a closer lens for my camera though mine is only 55mm.
Sunday we came back, camping must have exhausted me because I was out by 8pm which is nice considering I work doubles all this week filling in for someone. Twat texted me last night just as I predicted he would text me Sunday. Shocker, he’s still going on with his mom story, which could BE true but...it took the doctors 5 days to figure out what was wrong. He apologized for postponing but she was doing better and I ignored it and just asked about his mother. Jackass. Apparently it was just one of her lungs constricted, but at first he thought it was a heart attack.  I of course being who I am, turned the conversation around on me and starting talking about my Papa (R.I.P) who had multiple heart attacks in his life but and everything else wrong with him he survived for years. Haha...whoops. Listening isn’t my strong suite…not for someone I think is a liar anyways. Haha!
So we don’t get to go to my grandma’s this time around when I go home to visit which is okay, but I really wanted to see my babies (jinx and scruffles) who my psycho ex bought me back in 2008 when we were together. But when I moved back home for 6 months I gave them to my grandma because my mom’s cat would have killed them or tried to and they were already skiddesh and scared of people as it was. Of course I couldn’t take them back after I gave them to my grams so she has them for the time being. Man I cried because even though I was giving them to her I felt like I was abandoning them and that they’d hate me and think I was a horrible mother. They are in a better home for the time being anyways my grams takes amazing care of them!
Okay so here’s the plan for today.
Workout after work, and before job number two
Keep my water intake up

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Monday! I have never been camping before but it sounds like you had a great time.

    Great job staying on track with your plan even when you were on a date. I don't know how I'd act if I was just dating since I've been in a relationship for a long time. I probably would have overthought everything and made myself anxious haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love camping! I'm so glad you had a fun date! Keep us updated girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol =]

    I love how you analyzed ur date! ^__^ hahaha you sound like you walk in there with confident! And salad on the first date, damn! I really have to hand it to you. You can really really control yourself! x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Defintely let us know how things progress! Have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete