Friday, April 27, 2012

FRIDAY!!!!


Well my date this evening is the last guy I have chatted with from that dreadful dating website. He seems really weird but so did Mr. Douche before I met him, turns out he was pretty typical and normal in the end! So here’s hoping! I didn’t even have to plan for anything all he said was pick a movie. Then he brought up looking for places for dinner, and I said dinner before the movie maybe better, which he agreed. So we’re meeting at 5:30 and we’ll go from there! I’m a little excited about this. I have acupuncture at 3:30 so I’m definitely going to be hungry! I guess I should get ready before hand and that way I can just leave from my appointment down to the mall were meeting at and miss traffic.
I guess today I will consider my rest day and workout Saturday and Sunday for 30 minutes. I binged Yesterday at bit, I had two slices of cheese cake, a cookie, half a bottle of sprite and a can of Pepsi. Of course all at different times, so it didn’t surprise me to see the scale at 160 this morning. BUT I did workout last night even though I was tired. I didn’t push myself as hard as I have the last three days but I did work out! Everytime I stopped I focused on my sign I made for my wall “Make your supporters proud” and the goal weights I have. I’ll take a picture of it and post it in another blog!
Anyways nothing else to report! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your date and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete