Thursday, April 26, 2012

How Convenient



Apparently Charmings mother went into the hospital in the afternoon. That was his excuse as to why he couldn’t see me. Truth? I think he’s married, because the first time ever we were suppose to me, he apparently got into a car accident. We finally met, then the next time we made plans his friend “killed” herself (and I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn’t a complete fucktard to make something THAT extreme up to get out of a date…) and then the mother things. So he either thinks I’m going to be really dumb and buy all his crap or he has some seriously bad karma that’s just hitting him now. I’m going to go with he’s married and is trying to hide it. Hence why he doesn’t want to take me OUT to dinner but hide me in my house so he can cook dinner. NEXT!
Actually there is someone else I have a date Friday, with a guy who flat out said to me “Would you like to go on a date with me to a movie of your choice.” He’s kind of been on the back burner on my facebook (he’s off the dating site I met the last two bozo’s on) but I never met him so I figure why not?! He’s either going to turn into a douche like the rest or maybe he’s going to turn into something else. Either way, I’m no longer involved with charming. Also my response to his text was just “mmk!” and I left it at that! If he was smart he’d never bother me again.
I was at 158 this morning, which I’m perfectly fine with! I did my workout yesterday, I finished all my house work my place looks amazing. I need to keep things cleaner it makes me feel so much better about myself. I made dinner then relaxed and played snoopy’s street fair on my iphone and chatting with NEW guy for a bit.  I’m so happy it’s Thursday, and I hope you all have a magical day!

4 comments:

  1. That other guy does sound sketchy! I hope everything works out because you deserve to be treated with respect!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that guy is probably married. What a twat. I dated a guy like him once, he would never go out with me in public. Broke my heart in the end. Good for you getting rid of your jerk beforehand.

    Also, I'd love to get down to 158! Maybe some day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Fatima.. Major Twat.. Let's call him Major Twat from now on.. Charming is so inappropriate because we are not charmed LOL..

    Don't worry hon, enjoy dating guys, sometimes there are more frogs than princes... just stay gorgeous and it will happen

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safire: you to!

    Fatima: I don't usually call guys Twats but I agree with you and Gertie, Twat does suite him well! haha.

    theres a lot more frogs than princes...hahahahha

    Thanks ladies for your comments! :P

    P.S Fatima, you will get to 158 some day! :)

    ReplyDelete