Monday, May 14, 2012

Chicken Boobies....



Sunday’s Weigh in: 158
Not bad since Tom is kind of here and given the fact I had a drumstick snack size mcflurry and a cheese burger from MacDonald’s at 10pm Saturday night I guess I’ll be happy with not budging on the scale yet again. What have I been at this weight since the end of Feb…Without bouncing back and forth and seeing 157 a few times? Only thing I can do is stay on track this week at least try to give the cravings I’ll more than likely get.  I have one week before I head home! I refuse to stress about this…
I was supposed to go to the Zoo on Sunday with No Spark guy, but I honestly couldn’t bring myself to go with him so I canceled. I don’t blame me either for a guy who says “what time shall I pick the beautiful princess up at?” it’s like what am I 5? Or say’s Jammies, and say’s he’s cooking chicken boobies for dinner instead of chicken breast… Just because you have ADD and you’re 30 doesn’t give you the excuse to act like a 10 year old…We had a discussion and he asked me if I had a problem with him calling me beautiful? I told him because he says it so much it means nothing to me other than a being just a word. I think he was a little offended by that. He told me it was true though because I was one of the top 5 most beautiful women he’s ever met. LOL!!! I told him he clearly doesn’t get out much haha…He didn’t get it.. lol That’s fine I thought it was funny.
I’m more than happy to be single for the rest of my life to be honest. I’ve kind of already accepted that, that’s the way it’s going to be. I’m going to be a cat lady and you know what I’m fine with that because I don’t NEED a man, maybe sometimes want one but need, no. I really need a boy break…Maybe I just won’t respond to any text messages from guys for a few days?! Given the fact that I said that I doubt any of them will be texting me any time soon haha which is great! Cause I really don’t send the first text anyways! I think once I go home and I’m away from here for a week and spend time with my family and friends I’ll be refreshed and happy again that I’ll want to go out more with my friends from here and start doing more things…I’m kind of lazy now and have no motivation to be around people.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man... I got to chicken boobies and was like, WHAT? I WAS going to say oh poor guy, give him a chance, blah blah blah and etc. But after that... I think there's for sure a boob in the room and it's not made of chicken! :O Maybe you're right and what you need is a mancation. You know... a vacation from men and boys. Just some time to focus on you and get away from them. Of course when I did that is when I met my husband. LMAO But still. It did wonders for me! I spent time reading, organizing, working out, going out with friends, etc. Did I flirt? Why yes! But in the end did I waste too much time on men? Nope. And it was AWESOME.

    I met my husband on a fluke. But when we talked for just 5mins., I knew I wanted to hang out more even if we were just friends. So, we went out and then the next day I called him to see if he wanted to go get coffee. And the rest, as they say, is history. LOL So, I think you're spot on with taking a break. Even if you do end up being single, taking a break now just might give you the time to focus on you and family that you needed that you never really knew you needed. And most of all... get you away from booby talk! I mean, BABY talk! LOL Dude talks like he's talking to 1st graders! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I agree! I'm actually telling everyone the story and I'm laughing about it, because as I say it out loud it's pretty funny. The expressions on their faces is like *Shakes head* "Where do you find THESE guys?!" haha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your title and I wondered where this was going. I have never heard of them being referred to as chicken boobies....
    You deserve the best!

    ReplyDelete