Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May 1st!



I love the start of a new month! Its feels more refreshing then a start of a new day! I got my test results back for that Career I’m trying to get into and I met the requirements! I have a lot of paper work to fill out I don’t have the testing day yet, I think they give people a certain amount of time to withdrawal if they haven’t been 3 years clear of  any criminal or drug abuse etc..
I was down to 159 last night and for some reason up this morning? Ah well. I managed to get a workout in before work, made healthy delicious omelets for breakfast and a nicely intimated chop salad like at the restaurant for lunch today. Today I have another long day, work, dentist, job #2 and then sometimes around 8:30 pm get in a workout. I might just do a 30 minute Jillian today instead of a 45 minutes video. Depends on how I feel at 8:30. I still will need to make my lunch for the next day.
I’m starting to do my make up a lot more which is helping a lot with my confidence level. Not saying I’m ugly without it, just saying I’m much prettier with it. Plus the dark make up I wear around my green eyes makes them look so much more magnetic and intimating to people haha!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting the requirements for your new career direction! Good luck with everything.

    I remember at my peak height I actually spent a lot of time on my physical appearance in terms of hair and make-up to try to get a bit more confidence. Nowadays, I think I wear a little less make up and I'm ok with that and actually think I look great without it.

    I love green eyes! I have boring brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha truth is I spend maybe 10 minutes if that to throw on makeup and do my hair. I've never been able to take hours on end to do something, especially when it's 5 in the morning. :P

    ReplyDelete