Friday, May 18, 2012

in the single digits!



In 6 hours I'll be off into the air! I'm so excited and the best thing about visiting family is the healthy eating my mother will cook for me and so on. I'm hoping to get on with my running and healthly eating this week that by next friday I'll be down in weight some more. I was 160 this morning which I'm happy about given the fact I'm still on TOM so here's hoping I may get a nice little whoosh?! I still have some packing left to do but I'm mostly ready to go! I'll be at the airport a few hours early so I'll just work on my photo's for my photography page to kill time.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I will try and post next week on my progress if I can't you'll all hear from in my in a weeks time!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and safe trip this weekend!

    Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAve an awesome trip!! :) Keep us updated girl <3

    ReplyDelete