Monday, June 11, 2012

Another day

Winner is up! http://biggestloserchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/2012/06/winner-is.html
TOM is here and I’m still out of the 160’s. This morning was up to 159 to be exact but you know what, I’m happy with that and I’ll take it. Lets hope I don’t binge and bump my way up to the wonderful 165 that I’m used to seeing around this time and after this is all said and done I get nice whoosh and possibly see 155? We shall see!
My day of work is almost done, my boss stopped by to laugh at me about Friday morning but he said he gives me credit for showing up to work and that next time to remember to book the day after off. Lol

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I'm sure you're going to accomplish your weekly goals. Best of luck and congratulations to the blue team! :)

    ReplyDelete