Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Crows are evil fuckers


Yesterday’s Intake: 1459
So there I was walking to the bus stop minding my own business when…A crow flies up to the electrical wires, starts squawking then whips down past my head, flaps his wings at me then flies back up into the tree and screams at me…creepy little fucker! I was paranoid too so I put my hood up and kept walking but also kept looking behind me to make sure it wasn’t going to attack the back of my head.
Today I’m only at work for 5 hours, thanks to my hospital appointment to get a colposcopy done. My abnormal strands in my pap haven’t changed in years, but given the fact I still keep having the same strand coming up and not disappear they want to make sure they’re not missing something. I’m not worried, I just hate getting things shoved up me that aren’t very comfortable…(haha oh that can be taken in so many ways.)
Today I’m going to do C25K. It’s supposed to be a nice day so I’ll go out and get some photography in.

3 comments:

  1. OMG about that crow! They creep me out too and I'm always on the lookout for them when I walk coz I got terrorized by them before. I always think of the movie The Birds.

    Way to go doing C25k! Good luck with your appointment today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhg, I shudder at the thought of having a colposcopy! My BFF has to have them every year it seems, I don't think I'd be too thrilled to go through that either... just lay back and think of something nice! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a moment there I thought you were going to say was that the crow flew and poop on your head lol I'm glad it didn't happen!

    Sorry you have to go through a colposcopy -- not fun :(

    ReplyDelete