Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Gloomy fresh smelling Tuesday



Calories Intake: 1785
Calories burned: 129

Quote of the Day: “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are completely. The good and the bad, and make changes as you see fit. Not because you think someone else wants you to be different. – Stacey Charter.

The shocking thing I did this morning is I actually measured out my cream in my coffee. I always get the special creams that taste like French vanilla, chocolate whatever. So there about 40 calories per 15ml which is a lot of calories but I can only drink milk and half sugar when it comes from coffee shops. I also only have one cup of coffee a day so 80 calories isn’t that big of a deal to me. I always thought I put 30ml or at least close to, but this morning I was curious because I normally just pour it in without thinking…turns out I had been putting much more cream in then I thought!
Guess what I did last night?! I was a little miffed about something, which I’m sure may pass over once the storm of it passes. Unfortunately it’s not just THAT particular thing that’s pissed me off, it’s a bunch of things added up together which pisses me off with a certain person. I’m just  going to let it slide for now, I’m sure it’s just because my period is coming and I’m moody and very sensitive.  Anyways back to my original thought; I went for a 25 minute jog/walk! It felt good.
Did I mention I hate my landlords I can’t wait to move from this place? At least if I have to see your stupid face every day because you’re pretty much there whenever I turn a corn leaving my place. You can be a little friendlier. Thanks!
I went grocery shopping for dinner after work and made dinner, bad idea. I was so hungry though and because I ate dinner super early, then did a bit of exercise I had a little extra to eat. So now I need to make dinner a little later and have just a snack. I don’t think my calorie intake was bad anyways I didn’t binge unhealthy stuff and I had half a cup of cottage cheese and when my stomach was still going. One instant package of apple cinnamon oatmeal and I was okay after that. I was chugging a lot of water too but you know how sometimes water just goes right through you.  
Alright blogger’s enjoy your happy Rain or Shine Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment