Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stress, Nerves TOMORROW

My nerves have calmed down a lot since this morning, I was so stressed out. The last time I was like this was when I knew my ex was going to yell at me for something while I was at work and that feeling lasted a whole day...it was a horrible feeling.  On a bad note I ate 2065 calories yesterday, on a good note my scale said 158. Seems to be the magic number lately…now let’s see that bitch go down!
My interview is tomorrow, I pretty much got all my paper work done. I don’t have my high school transcripts but they’re on their way. The recruiter said they will continue on with the interview and once I get my transcripts in I need to hand them to her right away.
I’m nervous because I personally do see some flags in my clearance form which could stop me from getting this job. From a recruiter stand point, but the truth is I messed up a lot between 2008 – 2010 and I’ve been paying the price and trying to fix it all and I’m not going to let my mistake of bad credit or “gang” member ex boyfriend stop me from moving forward. Plus he’s a pathological lair, as far as I’m concerned he was probably lying about being in a gang to because I never witness anything, never met the boys, etc…I explained all that in my application.
I really have nothing to hide, if they have some concerns or questions they wanted to ask me about my application I’d be more than happy to answer them. It’s time to move on from my past and move forward and it’s time I stop continuing my life because of mistakes I’ve made. We all make mistakes as human, and we all pay our prices for them well I’m done paying my price I’ve suffered enough and it’s time I move on forward and start taking the path’s I should have took years ago.
Have a wonderful Hump day bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. What's done is done and all we can do is learn from it, make it right and grow from our past experiences.

    Give yourself credit for the awesome shit you done to make it -- you are a survivor

    you'll be fine girl. you got this :)

    ReplyDelete