Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday



Well after a wonderful stormy night last night which kept me from falling asleep until after 11 pm…that could have also been the after affect of my nap too, here I am this morning on another gloomy cloudy day. The rain is pouring down hard…I didn’t bring my umbrella today…

Calorie intake: 1765 – according to calorie counting website that is maintenance mode.
Calories burned: 0.
The scale this morning: Laughed.
My thoughts this morning: “Should have went for that run”
My mood: “approach with caution”

This morning I went from putting 30ml of cream in my coffee down to 15 which is only 40 calories…and my coffee is strong as shit, definitely going to take some time to get use to. I have a dentist appointment to fill in cavities today after work and guess what, I forgot my damn tooth brush. I hate that…
Meals:
5:15am
Protein shake (vanilla whey, 1 banana, ½ cup 2% milk, two ice cubs): 330 Calories
Coffee: 40 Calories

9:00am
1 pack of instant oatmeal (apple cinnamon): 130 Calories
¼ 2% milk: 35 calories
½ cup of 2% cottage cheese: 110 Calories

12:00
Butter Chicken with Rice: 480 Calories

Dinner:
Wheat pasta: 210 calories
Two tender chicken strips with alfredo sauce: 120

Total Calories:  1455

Originally I had a yogurt in there but I forgot about my dentist appointment which will probably take a few hours. If I do eat the yogurt Calorie total will be: 1545

Then end.

P.S kids are annoying, especially a group of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment