Friday, April 12, 2013

169.02

It's been a busy week, Saturday I picked out my little angel. (see post below). I've jogged for 20 minutes straight both Tuesday and Wednesday (yay progress.) It kind of helped given the mood I've been in. 

I got rid of two very toxic people that I've kept in my life for so long, so now yet again I'm going through the hurt and sadness from it. It's for good this time because a great friend told me. In order for me to be able to move on and allow myself to love again, I need to remove the toxic dysfunctional people in my life. I need to realize that once in a while it's okay to be sad, that it's okay to miss something that was once there and to think about it. It's not going to be easy, but the hardest part is forgiving myself. 5 years wasted on one of my greatest loves; thus far yet biggest disappointment in my life, as well as three years with a no body. 

One was a pathological lair, who created a double life (fantasy) because he couldn't cope with his pathetic real life. The other one admitted to me that he couldn't handle me and can only tolerate me in small dosages. 

On positive notes:

~This week I've removed Toxic people.
~I will have worked out 6 times this week. Tues, Wed 20 minute jogs. Thursday, Friday and Saturday with my trainer and Sunday bikham yoga. 

By the end of this month, I'd like to be at 160. 

Until next time.

DB





3 comments:

  1. WOW. Sounds like you've made some BIG progress. Honestly, getting rid of toxic people in your life is more than half the battle. Those people can leach all of the happiness and peace from your life. If they do that, you know you have to let them go. It's the only way to really move on. And with doing that, you're giving yourself permission to be happy, healthy, free, and move forward. I know it'll be hard, but you do have support. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jewlz, it's true we must get rid of the blood suckers in our lives in order to move on and be happy with ourselves. :)

    ReplyDelete