Saturday, April 13, 2013

First photoshoot

Tomorrow will be my first ever photo-shoot  I'll first start of behind the scene's of "Lil Missy". Who is a really good friend of mine, who loves to rap and make her own music. Mostly it'll be me getting familiar with Manual mode and playing around with my camera. The real photo shoots are gonna be may 1st and 2nd for the website I'm making. 

Myself and a friend are going into business together. She getting her makeup certificate and in November her hair styling one. I'm going to start branching out into more photography. It's something I've always wanted to do, but I think I need help with the push. I need to be positive and realize that there will be some failures and that this isn't going to be easy; nor will money be coming in right away. 

The first year I'll be putting in more money towards the business than making any.



2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you, come back! http://heatherrjohnson.blogspot.com/ -Pepagirl

    ReplyDelete